• A run made upon a missed ball; as, to steal a bye. T. Hughes.By the bye, in passing; by way of digression; apropos to the matterin hand. [Written also by the by.]

Bye meaning & definition 1 of Bye.

• a nicer way to say your

Bye meaning & definition 2 of Bye.

1. a term used when parting.
    2. a period of time in sports during the regular competition season in which a team does not compete

Bye meaning & definition 3 of Bye.

• Can be used to totally end a conversation. Use your imagination and stick a word infront of it. Always say the B in Bye like your going to say BANG, it adds to the effect.

Bye meaning & definition 4 of Bye.

• Dont talk to me no more.

Bye meaning & definition 5 of Bye.

• A simple way of concluding a conversation.

Bye meaning & definition 6 of Bye.

• Another word for, I dont want to talk to you leave me alone I hate you or fuck you get out my face

Bye meaning & definition 7 of Bye.

• Used as a responding word, like lol, lmao and omg I cant even. Figuratively meaning that your leaving, like you cant deal with what has been said.

Bye meaning & definition 8 of Bye.

• Bye in Figure Skating. Allows a skater to compete in a higher level of competition without having to qualify at a lower level.

Bye meaning & definition 9 of Bye.

• Bye in Cricket. A run the batsman can take when the ball has not touched the bat or any part of his body.

Bye meaning & definition 10 of Bye.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Bye around the world.