• Technically means to [sodomize], but most people use the word in a variety of situations, often without realizing the true meaning.

It is often considered these days to be more acceptable that the word [fuck] (as long as you are not in the presence of anyone old enough to remember the actual meaning).

Bugger meaning & definition 1 of Bugger.

• To sodomize someone.

Bugger meaning & definition 2 of Bugger.

• Australian, derived from buggering, which means anal intercourse. Now mostly used as a slang word as an exclamation of surprise or discontent. May be used to refer to a creature or human.

Bugger meaning & definition 3 of Bugger.

• An exclamation to a really bad occurence

Bugger meaning & definition 4 of Bugger.

• N. A person or animal, often a small one, such as a child or small pet. Frequently prefaced by little.
    American slang (particularly rural), not to be confused with the British cuss word.

Bugger meaning & definition 5 of Bugger.

• British slang.
    <i>vb.</i> the act of committing sodomy
    <i>n.</i> person who commits sodmoy (n.), ie. has anal intercourse.
    It is generally used about an annoying person or situation.

Bugger meaning & definition 6 of Bugger.

• A variety of meanings.

To show annoyance
    To sodomize
    The aftermath of sodomization
    To show a lack of interest

Bugger meaning & definition 7 of Bugger.

• Slang term for a Formic, an insect-like alien race from the book Enders Game by Orson Scott Card. Formics were often called buggers because they resembled ants to some degree, and a hive-like reporductive strategy.

Bugger meaning & definition 8 of Bugger.

• An [Australianism] or [Aussieism] for shit or damn, it actually has many many uses.
    Can be put with the words it or off to make to similarly different meanings.

Bugger meaning & definition 9 of Bugger.

• A person who is awesome at finding bugs in software. A Quality Assurance equivalent to a hacker.

Bugger meaning & definition 10 of Bugger.

• An [Australianism] or [Aussieism] for shit or damn, it actually has many many uses.
    Can be put with the words it or off to make to similarly different meanings.

Bugger meaning & definition 11 of Bugger.

• One guilty of buggery or unnatural vice; a sodomite.

Bugger meaning & definition 12 of Bugger.

• Used as a term of abuse, typically for a man.

Bugger meaning & definition 13 of Bugger.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Bugger around the world.