• Sound uttered by the Feline Species (cats). See examples for possible meanings.

Meow meaning & definition 1 of Meow.

• acronym for, Morning Erotically Obsessed Woman (or Women)

Meow meaning & definition 2 of Meow.

1. a sound a kitty makes.
    2. a sound that is fun to make yourself.

Meow meaning & definition 3 of Meow.

• Random word uttered by bored teens. Means Im bored or youre such an idiot that Im ignoring you and meowing instead.

Meow meaning & definition 4 of Meow.

• Often used to interrupt awkward silences. Can be translated to Start talking bitches.

Meow meaning & definition 5 of Meow.

• the sound that a person makes for eveything attention, love, to be looked at, and to annoy others.

Meow meaning & definition 6 of Meow.

• A word used to compensate when one doesnt know the lyrics when it comes to meow meow its just me, myself and I.....
    Sound of happiness one makes when no other word is sufficient. MEOW : D or me-fucking-ow
    Sound of utter boredom one makes when one is too bored to form real words. (meow)
    A very short and snappy meow can be used to show lack of patience. Yeah Ill move the nav element half a pixel down, . meow.
    When one is on TV and experiencing extreme physical trauma. ~ carrot and the stick man sits in the same room as me ~ yes most people dont remember the program ~
    A word used to describe attractive members of opposite sex meeeeeee ow look at that fine specimen
    Used in place of blah blah blah. meowmeowmeow

Meow meaning & definition 7 of Meow.

• Meaning I want sex now

Meow meaning & definition 8 of Meow.

• The characteristic crying sound of a cat.

Meow meaning & definition 9 of Meow.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Meow around the world.