1. Slang for my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background

2. Word to be used in place of a name, or other personal noun or pronoun to be used in place of a name.

3. Another meaningless piece of that hideous massacre of the English language they call ebonics.

Dawg meaning & definition 1 of Dawg.

• Close friend and/or Homie

Dawg meaning & definition 2 of Dawg.

• Of African Origination. Black peoples Version of [dude]

Dawg meaning & definition 3 of Dawg.

• friend or close friend

Dawg meaning & definition 4 of Dawg.

• Dawg is a term to identify someone you would usually hang out with. Same for homie, homeboy, and homes/holmes. The term Dawg was started in Mexican American communities, but most of the urban terms like dawg, homie, homeboy, etc. are usually givin credit for to the black/African-American community. The term dawg was originally and most commonly used in Spanish, wich is Perro. But the Mexican Americans later started using it in English, dawg/dog.

Dawg meaning & definition 5 of Dawg.

• My homie, gangsta, g, pimp, friend, frat brother, brother, brotha, bro, buddy, dude, man, or other to do with friend. Said in the hood or on da street.

Dawg meaning & definition 6 of Dawg.

• a term of endearment seriously over used by randy jackson when judging AI contestants - everyone is a dawg.
    used in place of: my friend, my dear chap, mate, dude, merrrt! (chav speak), guy...

Dawg meaning & definition 7 of Dawg.

• [Dog] [spelled] incorrectly

Dawg meaning & definition 8 of Dawg.

• [another] [reference] [to dog]

Dawg meaning & definition 9 of Dawg.

• Dawg (da-og) to [describe] [a friend].

Dawg meaning & definition 10 of Dawg.

• a way of writing the word dog as it sounds when some people say it

Dawg meaning & definition 11 of Dawg.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Dawg around the world.