• short for honey, an endearing term

Hun meaning & definition 1 of Hun.

• derogatory word for german or protestant, esp in Northern ireland.
    Used to describe rangers football fans.

Hun meaning & definition 2 of Hun.

• Dirty, filthy, smelly, bigoted Rangers fan with a huge chip on both shoulders. The sort of person who hates everyone and ironically, any decent person hates them

Hun meaning & definition 3 of Hun.

• Rangers FC or a rangers supporter
    aKa SARS - Sad Angry Rangers Supporters

Hun meaning & definition 4 of Hun.

• Term used for a Rangers supporter. First used by in the judicial deliberation laid down following the infamous rioting of Ranger fans in 1972 after their cup winner cup victory. The judge is known to have said that the fans displayed hun like behaviour (i.e. rioting charging looting not disimilar from Atilla the Hun). The rioting was abhored by the Rangers F.C manager who said β€œIt is to these tikes, hooligans, louts and drunkards that I pinpoint my message – it is because of your gutter-rat behaviour that we [Rangers FC] are being publicly tarred and feathered . . . ”

Hun meaning & definition 5 of Hun.

• A person not welcome in Ireland whos sole purpose for staying is purely to piss absolutely everybody off by constantly trying to reaffirm their links to the crown when everyone else would rather they proved it by just fucking off to Britain. (ok, not everybody, I dont think the British want them either)

Hun meaning & definition 6 of Hun.

• a bigoted soap dodging peepul. very familiar with beastiality, shagging his daughter when his mum, and 50 sisters are on the rag, shouting no surrender, 1690, can always be seen with the obligitory rangers chain, the usual loyalist tattoos, and with the the obvious body odour it looks like its maybe time their love for Queen and country was repayed with communal showers or maybe if they take the roof off ibrox we can get them all together and blew them to smithereens.

Hun meaning & definition 7 of Hun.

• ugly, smelly, unwashed, bigoted, orange

Hun meaning & definition 8 of Hun.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Hun around the world.