• A contraction for Hello, I find you attractive and would like to dance with you, share some drinks with you, and then perhaps have sex with you. Nothing serious, of course, and I doubt that this will result in a long term relationship, but I would appeciate you considering my proposal.

Hey meaning & definition 1 of Hey.

• hey is a way to say hi or whats up
    the type of hey horses eat is hAy you morons!!!

Hey meaning & definition 2 of Hey.

1. The most informal form of greeting. Usually used in a friendly manner or to sound cool and relaxed.
    2. An exclamation used to get someones attention

Hey meaning & definition 3 of Hey.

• I word to use to get someones attention. Even if you dont know the persons name by simply saying hey you can easily get their attention

Hey meaning & definition 4 of Hey.

• a slang term used by many people in place of hello

Hey meaning & definition 5 of Hey.

• an expression used to get someones attention

Hey meaning & definition 6 of Hey.

• Considered to be a lot more flirtatious than hello or hi.

Hey meaning & definition 7 of Hey.

• Why would you even search this?

Hey meaning & definition 8 of Hey.

• Interjection, an informal greeting.

Verb, to hey someone. The act of driving down public roads in a lane near a sidewalk, coming upon an unsuspecting pedestrian, and hollering HEY! as loudly as possible in their general direction. Most effective if done with all windows rolled down, and all members of the vehicle participating. (Originating in Sioux Falls, SD)

Hey meaning & definition 9 of Hey.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Hey around the world.