• A girl who is stupid, wears lots of make up and is obsessed with boys and clothes. Generally blonde but there are exceptions. Usually hang around i with other bimbos. You can spot them because they will be the big group of girls that all look the same and are giggling hysterically.

Bimbo meaning & definition 1 of Bimbo.

• Woman who is not attractive enough to be a model, not intelligent enough to be an actress, and not nice enough to be a poisonous snake.

Bimbo meaning & definition 2 of Bimbo.

1. A very stupid woman; an airhead

Bimbo meaning & definition 3 of Bimbo.

• A bimbo means two things as far as I am concerned...

1. A stupid, egotistic blonde, usually with big breasts who wears shit loads of make up. she also has lots of friends that look exactly like her. soooo unoriginal.
    2. A bread brand that i discovered on holiday in spain...can also be found in south america, I believe...

Bimbo meaning & definition 4 of Bimbo.

• female, pretty, stupid, dumb. usually vain and egoistic.

Bimbo meaning & definition 5 of Bimbo.

• A woman, typically between the ages of 16 and 39, who wears makeup, owns a cell phone, weighs less than 150 lbs, and doesnt care how clueless her boyfriend is as long as hes hot.

Bimbo meaning & definition 6 of Bimbo.

• A woman usually blonde, rich and pretty but thats about it- obsessed with shopping and usually isnt very bright.

Bimbo meaning & definition 7 of Bimbo.

• A a popular brand of Mexican bread with a cute little bear used as advertising. Mexicos Pillsbury Doughboy.

Bimbo meaning & definition 8 of Bimbo.

• a woman who values her [sex appeal] over her [intelligence]
    (this type of woman usually dyes her hair [blonde] which is where the [dumb] blonde sterotype came from)

Bimbo meaning & definition 9 of Bimbo.

• A stupid person, usually referring to a woman.

Derived from the [Italian] word for baby, infant, this led to the insulting term that we now use to mean an [idiot].

The bimbo is stereotypically portrayed as a [blonde] (natural or dyed) with heavy makeup, skimpy clothing, a vapid expression, an annoyingly high giggle, the intellect of a slug, nauseatingly superficial values and goals, and morals that are looser than a chemise.

Bimbo meaning & definition 10 of Bimbo.

• An attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman.

Bimbo meaning & definition 11 of Bimbo.

• a young woman considered to be attractive but not intelligent:

Bimbo meaning & definition 12 of Bimbo.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Bimbo around the world.