• to be at total peace with your current state of being. The way you feel when you have no worries.

Irie meaning & definition 1 of Irie.

• I-rie \I -ree\ adj [Rasta/Jamaican patois] 1: powerful and pleasing
    2: excellent, highest n 3: the state of feeling great.

Irie meaning & definition 2 of Irie.

• IRIE stands for I Respect I Eternally. Meaning you have respect for yourself; being happy with who you are.

Irie meaning & definition 3 of Irie.

• To be at peace and harmony with your self and the status quo of your existance.

Irie meaning & definition 4 of Irie.

• 1.[rastafarian] cool, good, nice.
    2. a state of peacefulness or harmony either with oneself or the world in general.

Irie meaning & definition 5 of Irie.

• Jamaican term for everything is good, higher self, serenity

Irie meaning & definition 6 of Irie.

• Adjective.
    Origin: Derived from the Ethiopian-centered belief system of Rastafarianism incorporated into American English via Jamaica with Patois influences.
    Definition: (1) A state of being often, though not necessarily brought on by the consumption of quality marijuana, which is characterized by acute sensory perception, lucid cognition- sometimes in the 3rd person perspective - inspiration, introspection, creativity, deliberation, overstanding, ethereal tranquility, social symbiosis, tingling, the bees knees, giddiness, fleetness, lightness. (2) The effect brought upon any time any person hears, or otherwise senses a natural mystic blowin through the air. (3) In slang, the condition of being really, super stoned, like exceedingly baked.

Irie meaning & definition 7 of Irie.

• Feeling good, Everything is alright

Irie meaning & definition 8 of Irie.

• dumb ass fuck , bitch who sucks ass a bunch of it

Irie meaning & definition 9 of Irie.

• 1.[rastafarian] cool, good, nice.
    2. a state of peacefulness or harmony either with oneself or the world in general.

Irie meaning & definition 10 of Irie.

• (chiefly in Jamaican English) nice, good, or pleasing (used as a general term of approval)

Irie meaning & definition 11 of Irie.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Irie around the world.