• 1)Sexy, Fine
    2)The way a guy calls a girl if she is sexy.

Chula meaning & definition 1 of Chula.

• means cute or sexy in spanish. A girl that is hot, somewhat lady like.... sometimes, but shes always down for her shit

Chula meaning & definition 2 of Chula.

• Gorgeous, lovely, pretty, cute, beautiful, fine,precious; the act of doing something good.

Chula meaning & definition 3 of Chula.

• a word that means a cute girl. rumor has it that it orginated from the word true love. hispanics got a song that contained the words my true love and interpreted it as my chulo or my chula

Chula meaning & definition 4 of Chula.

• I know that is not usually used in english urban talk, but I think it will help with the misunderstandings. For spanish people (From Spain), this word doesnt mean the same as for latin people from South or Center America. Instead, is the feminine form of chulo, a word that refers to:

Something that is cool. Its a bit old fashioned but still in use.

Someone that acts in a prepotent way. Even more old fashioned, but in use. Commonly used by children in diminutive variants, chulito (For boys) and chulita (For girls)

Usually only in the male variant it refers to the person who protects a prostitute in exchange for a large portion of their profits.

Chula meaning & definition 5 of Chula.

• Petrina Zambito

Chula meaning & definition 6 of Chula.

• A white girl who acts like she is ghetto

Chula meaning & definition 7 of Chula.

• sluts

Chula meaning & definition 8 of Chula.

1. a girl with benefits, she gives it up
    2. a female, friend or otherwise

Chula meaning & definition 9 of Chula.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Chula around the world.