• Any one of numerous species of hemipterous insects belonging toGerris, Pyrrhocoris, Prostemma, and allied genera. They have longlegs, and run rapidly over the surface of the water, as if skating.

Skater meaning & definition 1 of Skater.

• A skater is a human being who enjoys riding a skateboard because it is fun. a lot of skaters could be classified as 'punks' but this is just a stereotype. true, some skaters so wear tight jeans and a pair of emericas, but a lot of them just dress 'normally'.

there are vert skaters and street skaters. vert skaters skate in halfpipes. street skaters skate stairs and ledges and such. street is currently more popular than vert, mainly because it is easier to do. not to say that it requires less skill; I mean that street requires no ramp, therefore it can be done in more places that vert.

skateboarders are often said to be druggies, but this is simply not true... True skateboarders have no use for drugs. It's all about landing those tricks! landing a trick is the ultimate high.

I could say a lot more but i don't have a lot of time to write so I'll end it hear.

skateboarding is not a fad, it's a way of life.

Skater meaning & definition 2 of Skater.

• Normally skaters are fine. It's when you get these elite skater assholes who call everyone a [poser] and make fun of beginners. That is where skaters get a bad reputation as punk and assholes.

Skater meaning & definition 3 of Skater.

• Somebody who will do something fun instead of drink, smoke, spit, swear, fight unlike kevs

Skater meaning & definition 4 of Skater.

• skaters don't let friends rollerblade...

Skater meaning & definition 5 of Skater.

• 1.) Someone who wears baggy clothes, i.e. hoodies, jeans etc. These so-called skaters cant

Skater meaning & definition 6 of Skater.

• Basically, a skater is just that. Someone who skateboards. You need to put no stereotype upon us-in fact, i know a chav who skates! Skaters wear whatever they want to, and because of this often appear non-conformist, however they wear what they feel is comfortable.
    On the other hand, just wearing skate clothes does not make you a poser. Many people wear skate shoes because they are comfy-thats wot theyre made for (apart from skating). However, wearing skate clothes and claiming to be a skater, without the ability to even do an ollie is being a poser.
    And hey-being a skater doesnt mean you do drugs-i dont smoke weed, i dont smoke, but i skate. Sure, some skaters do weed, but its their body to fuck up.
    Most skaters dont mind bmxers or inline skaters, everyone can use the park. And yeah, course we piss people off by street skating-thats part the fun. Lighten up, dont be so materialistic. Were

Skater meaning & definition 7 of Skater.

• fun loving people who love what they do, just like anyone else that enjoys playing football, smoking, playing musical instruments. most skaters don't pass on judgements on people that are different. exept for townies (see definition on this website) sk8er haters) they started it.

Skater meaning & definition 8 of Skater.

• Someone who skateboards or rollerblades....and not little pussy bitches who say they can skate but cant.....even if they just started skatin and arent good its ok b/c they keep the sport alive!!!and if u say a skater sux fuck u...it is pointless to fight over this.....if u love to do it its wut is in your heart that helps u...and skating isnt only a punk thing to do....any one person can do it it no matter wut race or gender...and i have seen girls that can skate better than most guys...so fight about skatin dumbasses.

Skater meaning & definition 9 of Skater.

• A person who skates because that's what they love to do. A skater is:

1. A friendly person
    2. Relatively well educated
    3. Someone who skates because they enjoy it
    4. Someone who finds it hard to get a girlfriend 🙂
      5)Someone who is individual and does their own thing

A skater is not:

1. A druggie
    2. Someone who holds a board to look 'cool'
    3. Someone who has a certain style of clothing/music/interests because they feel they must
      4)Stupid
    4. Threatening
    5. Violent
    6. Abusive
    7. Follows a stereotype

Skater meaning & definition 10 of Skater.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Skater around the world.