• Based on context, could either mean testicles or, eggs. However, people tend to be unclear with this at times...

Huevos meaning & definition 1 of Huevos.

• The word means eggs, but the reference to balls is so strong that you have to watch out using the word at all. Polite girls would probably order blanquillos (little white things) from a male waiter.

Huevos meaning & definition 2 of Huevos.

• Eggs in Spanish, but commonly used to describe testicles.

Huevos meaning & definition 3 of Huevos.

• testicles, balls, nuts, etc. in spanish

Huevos meaning & definition 4 of Huevos.

• Balls, testicals, the lower regions, the love clangkers, etc.

Huevos meaning & definition 5 of Huevos.

1. The Spanish word for eggs
    2. A Spanish slang term for balls

Huevos meaning & definition 6 of Huevos.

• Mans family jewels
    word is spanish (was referring to chicken eggs)but over time changed to a males nuttz. Huevos is as destructive as Cojones (dick nuttz)
    a more gentle version is Pelota(ball)

Huevos meaning & definition 7 of Huevos.

• In spanish: A slang term for the word testicles, in english balls. The literal definition in English is eggs, but everyone time is say huevos in my spanish class i get into trouble. (This word is more practical than the english: balls, because of the fact that my testicles are not in the shape of a ball or any sort of nut, but in the shape of an egg..thanks Mexicans!)

Huevos meaning & definition 8 of Huevos.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Huevos around the world.