Sarah last edited by
An alternative to the epithet [nigger] used when the speaker wishes the anger behind the N-word to be felt without the ugliness and risk of using the actual N-word.
* These videos are coming directly from Youtube, they may or may not be most relevant to the word "Nitro"
Oralee last edited by
Beyond retarded, when someone does something so stupid your brain can not comprehend what they have done. They are a Nitro
gettin soooo damn high on cocaine that you are on myspace looking for sleezy girls. also sooo high that you are voice recording where your gonna hide your back up cocaine.
Raeanne Dimick last edited by
the act of desperate need to push employees to exceed performance beyond their natural capableness in order to produce because they are desperate for extra cash-flow.
Merna last edited by
- Short for nitrogen, an inert gas that makes up a good percentage of Earths atmosphere.
- Short for nitrous oxide, a gaseous compound used as a mild anesthetic in dental surgery. Also used in car engines. The gas is fed parallel to the fuel injection manifold to increase the volatility of combustion in the engines.
- Short for nitroglycerin. A compound used medically. However, nitroglycerin is also explosive and is popular in such devices.
- Short for nitromethane. CH3NO2. Used in race car engines and as a propellant.
- To suddenly and unexpectedly-often without provocation-become explosively agitated. Similar to going [postal].
- Describes a person, place or thing as being unequivocally, quintessentially spectacular and dumbfounding. (i.e. Something that is really, really cool to use the vernacular).
Refers to Nitromethane fuel. As is used in some racing engines and radio controlled, two stroke glow engines used in planes, cars and trucks.
Tina last edited by
something that is the shit
Rihanna last edited by
a small city in West Virginia built in World War I to produce Nitro glycerine...hence the name. Nitro is a small city near Charleston but has big problems. The city council makes it into the state and even national news at least once a month. Used to be called the stinky place as there were 5 very large chemical plants surrounding it.
short for nitroglycerin, a chemical used in explosives and medicines. also seen in crash bandicoot video games in the form of green boxes that explode on contact, causing you to lose a life.