• When you love someone, it’s important to tell them. To give them the words and let them know just how important they are to you. But for many of us, explaining how we feel can be hard and the right words don’t always come out the way we mean. These I love you [paragraphs] are examples of ways you can tell someone you care about them. You can send them in a card, text message, email, or a letter. Use them as inspiration for your own paragraphs, borrow sections and [tweak] them to make them your ow, or add details from you own life and relationship to make it even more personal.
    Taking the time to write out an I love you [paragraph], will show your boyfriend or husband just how much he means to you. Because telling someone you love them is about so much [more than three] little words.
    Here are over 30 love paragraphs for him to inspire your own I love you paragraphs:
    I know we say I love you a lot. In the morning when we wake up, on our way [out the door], sometimes when we say goodbye over the phone. We say I love you when something bad happens and we want to let the other person know I’m here for you, we say I love you when one of the kids does something cute or ridiculous.

Paragraphs meaning & definition 1 of Paragraphs.

• a short part of a text, consisting of at least one sentence and beginning on a new line. It usually deals with a single event, description, idea, etc.

Paragraphs meaning & definition 2 of Paragraphs.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Paragraphs around the world.