• (v.) the act of holding a shirt over ones genitals whilst whipping ones hips and external genitalia in the direction of said shirt, thereby creating the effect in the shirt that is seen on the [underside] of a [trampoline] when teenagers [jump on it]

Trampolining meaning & definition 1 of Trampolining.

• Something that [SNL] made up: Boys sit on a one story [roof], while a girl jumps up and down on a [trampoline] and gives him head while shes in the air. When a girl has trampolined 10 guys, she gets a Silly band

Trampolining meaning & definition 2 of Trampolining.

• A male sits [on the roof] of a one story house while receiving oral sex from a female jumping on a [trampoline]. When a female trampolines 10 males she receives a bracelet. Alas, [the silly] band was formed.

Trampolining meaning & definition 3 of Trampolining.

• The activity or sport of doing acrobatic or gymnastic exercises on a trampoline.

Trampolining meaning & definition 4 of Trampolining.

• the sport or activity of performing physical exercises on a trampoline (= a piece of sports equipment that you jump up and down on) :

Trampolining meaning & definition 5 of Trampolining.

• Jumping on [the trampoline]
    Honestly, this was a dare from my friend who was [FaceTiming] me and she said Are you still [trampolining]? When I was on the trampoline and I was like thats not a word and so she told me to put it in the Urban dictionary.

Trampolining meaning & definition 6 of Trampolining.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Trampolining around the world.