• The vicary is a [terrible creature], alive since the jurassic period. it resembles a large wrinkly [lump of shit], and some theorize that she once had a mate. (see Bernard Nagaweeweeblahblah) Their offspring was a terrible being, thought to be similar to a slug in appearance. (see Ben [Sweetman])

Vicary meaning & definition 1 of Vicary.

• the most biggest fattest disgusting fat dwarf u see in your ages she [h8z] americans because they always [shuve] [pencils] up her half opened ass while shes eating mc nuggets!!!!!!!!!

Vicary meaning & definition 2 of Vicary.

• -=ChEcK oUt WhAt [Me AnD tHe BoYs] DiD in my rap band=-

ill take u to vicary!..do..do..do..do
    she make her touch her [bub]!...do..do...do..do
    She say oh god [dont stop] until u hit 69 stops

Vicary meaning & definition 3 of Vicary.

• Very RaNdOm Hip Hop RaP By [M3H]

The [Vicary] Shop

I’ll take you to the [vicary] Shop ([violin] part)
    she make u lick her mama’s cock (violin part)
    She’ll say oh god [doen]’t you stop until u hit 69 flabs (violin part)

You can hav it your way ms Vicary fast and hard then I’ll be juliet

Vicary meaning & definition 4 of Vicary.

• Obsessed with meat pies, favourite pastimes include raping retarded and mentally and physically demented humans, such as Nick Sell and Ananden. These two guys she rapes with a vengeance. Wonder why Ananden is so short? He gets rammed by her up the arse so many times he gets smaller and smaller after every encounter. From experiences of victims, she hates Azn men, shes like fuck you! stop taking over! i want meatpies not fucking [sweet and sour pork]! She hangs pictures of [John Howard] at the back of her classroom, where she [wanks off] to it. You wanna know how I know? Simple, its what causes earthquakes and tsunamis. Beware, children, beware.

Vicary meaning & definition 5 of Vicary.

• [Awesome Foursome]:
    [Fahmi] on Kelvin on [Vicary] on Bernard.
    This weird yet highly gay mating ritual takes place every time the Fahmi gets horny over the Kelvin; which is actually everyday. The sex that goes on between these four fags is remarkable as all have penises on their heads; often attracting the collective nickname A bunch of dickheads. They mate and the product is a combination of Fahmi Kelvin and Bernard whilst [vicary] is only there for sexual stimulation.

Vicary meaning & definition 6 of Vicary.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Vicary around the world.