• A [person in charge] of some group or of some function, usually a male person. A Japanese word, often mistakenly thought to be of Spanish origin. In Japanese its a term for a small-time [yakuza] gangster in charge of just a few underlings, but [the underworld] flavor has mostly been lost as the word has been adopted into English.

Honcho meaning & definition 1 of Honcho.

• A suave boss whom moves with [elegance] and silence. Master of their mind and captain of their fate. Undeterred from others opinions because they [stay true] to theirselves and the ones close to them. Every woman should want a [honcho] because theyre often the man women are looking for.

Honcho meaning & definition 2 of Honcho.

• Honcho comes from the Japanese word ‘Hancho’ meaning [squad leader]. The word Honcho is used to describe the leader of group. Eg the boss. Honcho entered the English vocabulary during [World War II] after hearing Japanese service men calling their lieutenants Hancho.
    Be Honcho is used to describe someone who shows leaderships qualities such as courage, going [above and beyond] or helping others succeed.

Honcho meaning & definition 3 of Honcho.

• Another word for [a hundred] dollars. I heard some [hookers] talking and one of them said I gotta have at least a [honcho].

Honcho meaning & definition 4 of Honcho.

• To achieve something in a [quick-and-dirty] manner, or with [brute force], when an [elegant] solution was impossible.

Honcho meaning & definition 5 of Honcho.

• your friend, [buddy], [pal], or [homie].

Honcho meaning & definition 6 of Honcho.

• My most [favorite] [magazine] [ever]. ^_~

Honcho meaning & definition 7 of Honcho.

• [Very good] [oral sex] to a [male].

Honcho meaning & definition 8 of Honcho.

• the person in charge:

Honcho meaning & definition 9 of Honcho.

• A leader or manager; the person in charge.

Honcho meaning & definition 10 of Honcho.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Honcho around the world.