• Capitalization is the difference between I had to help my [uncle Jack] off a [horse].. and I had to help my [uncle jack] off a horse..

Capitalization meaning & definition 1 of Capitalization.

• The action of writing or printing in capital letters or with an initial capital.

Capitalization meaning & definition 2 of Capitalization.

• One of the most commonly misused aspects of basic grammar.
    Usually taught in the first year of education, a capital letter is used at the start of a sentence, and for names and [titles]/headings. This includes the names of people, organizations, places, days and months, and (often forgotten) the name of a language, brand or ethnicity. There are a few other examples, which a quick Google search will explain. It is considered acceptable to use block capitals instead of [italics] to emphasize a specific word or point. It is retarded to use capitals for every word, or just your favorite words, or [sporadically] throughout a text.

Capitalization meaning & definition 3 of Capitalization.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Capitalization around the world.