• When water splashes up from the toilet onto [your butt] from your poop [dropping] into [the water].

Poseidon's kiss meaning & definition 1 of Poseidon's kiss.

• Oh! Poseidon's kiss! I think this is a bad experience that most people have had when they go to the toilet! So do you know how to prevent it and get rid of it? The usual practice of constantly adjusting your sitting position and the angle of your butt? Lay toilet paper on top of the water in the toilet bowl? These may allow you to escape one Poseidon's Kiss, but what about the next poop, the next time you do business? I recently found a great solution idea at Amazon - yoodeer toilet foam soap dispenser. I was so curious what kind of experience it would give me! I have to say, this really is a better toilet splash-proof tool than TP! A thick layer of foam soap seals off the water, and the foam shield will ward off Poseidon's Kiss while, at the same time, shielding the bowl from messes and odors. No more toilet embarrassment and a fresher bathroom. Oh, I'm cheering for my newfound and preemptive experience! I wish more people who are plagued by this problem would know about it!

Poseidon's kiss meaning & definition 2 of Poseidon's kiss.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Poseidon's kiss around the world.