• A [pretty girl] that most [men] would be afraid to [talk to].

Untouchable meaning & definition 1 of Untouchable.

• Not able or allowed to be touched or affected.

Untouchable meaning & definition 2 of Untouchable.

• Someone so muscular or that is so [intimidating] it is generally thought to be a [good idea] not [to mess] with them.

Untouchable meaning & definition 3 of Untouchable.

• (article by mywiseowl.com)
    In [Indias] [caste system], an untouchable, [dalit], or [achuta] is a person outside of the four castes, and considered below them. [Untouchables] include such people as leather-workers. There are various subcastes or [jati] within untouchable, the lowest ranking generally considered to be the Bhangis.

Harijan was the polite form for untouchable coined by [Mahatma] Gandhi which means Children of God (Hari is another name for Vishnu, a Hindu God). Untouchables generally consider this term to be condescending and prefer the name dalit, variously translated as crushed, stepped on or oppressed. The term scheduled castes is also used in the Indian legal system to refer to this group along with other non-caste tribes.

The lowest ranking in the Hindu/Indian society. Usually, they are poor and live far away from the towns. You cannot even look at them for you will get bad luck.

Someone that is ravashing and/or someone you cant touch because A) men/women are afraid to talk to this There is something or someone stopping him/her to talk to this person.

Untouchable meaning & definition 4 of Untouchable.

• Not just an attractive, [natural woman], but smart and educated, who intimidates us [mere mortal] men just by her [majestic] presence.

Untouchable meaning & definition 5 of Untouchable.

• unattainable, yet [tantalizing]. A person of such power who can control you with their overWhelming and GAY mind games which make you want them more but still, they are after all not tangible to the hands of innocence, especially mine who already hurt. With their super seductive ways, they may corner you and force feelings yah never wanted to share just so they think you actually care, and of course you do love Dingledine ... but He has a girlfriend and she is a beautiful sun rising every new day, her name is dawn! i am only [ostracized] once agian within a world of fantasy where i will be waiting for him to meet me, a red rose [wilting] while we hold hands in our heads.

Untouchable meaning & definition 6 of Untouchable.

• [Aint] [being fucked] with

Untouchable meaning & definition 7 of Untouchable.

• [Unable] to be reached.

Untouchable meaning & definition 8 of Untouchable.

• a [seductress] of [passion]

Untouchable meaning & definition 9 of Untouchable.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Untouchable around the world.