• Capable of being thrown; adapted for hurling or to be projectedfrom the hand, or from any instrument or rngine, so as to strike anobject at a distance.We bend the bow, or wing the missile dart. Pope.

Missile meaning & definition 1 of Missile.

• another word for errection.

Missile meaning & definition 2 of Missile.

• The nickname you give a [soccer player] that just [kicks] [the ball] as hard as he can without thinking when the ball comes to him.

Missile meaning & definition 3 of Missile.

• In downtown baltimore, a missile is most commonly an awesome bag of raw heroin. If its of a good quality and theres a good amount, then its a missile. This term is also used to refer to other drugs, but mainly heroin. In the last year or so it has seen repeated use as a replacement for the bomb. In this context it can be used to describe anything of an exceedingly high quality.

I once was buying a bag of weed and had it broken down for me by a native. I commented the bag was a bit small, and he replied to me, [and I quote]:
    [dont even worry] about the size, baby, its a less thanigreater thanmissileless than/igreater than

I asked him what that meant and he told me it was like the bomb, except it gets shot straight into your nose/lungs/veins.

A [nuclear missile] is better than a regular missile.

Missile meaning & definition 4 of Missile.

• a [weapon] i wish i had to [shoot] [my school]

Missile meaning & definition 5 of Missile.

• Anything that is really [really good] [looking] or [tasty].

Missile meaning & definition 6 of Missile.

• [Donald Trumps] [best friend].

Missile meaning & definition 7 of Missile.

• A well-formed, well-timed [bowel movement].

Missile meaning & definition 8 of Missile.

• An object which is forcibly propelled at a target, either by hand or from a mechanical weapon.

Missile meaning & definition 9 of Missile.

• Verb. To rapidly move or weave through traffic in a [high performance] vehicle. To drive faster than the [speed limit] in an urban environment, endangering others. Also [Sidewinding].

Missile meaning & definition 10 of Missile.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Missile around the world.