• A legandary trilogy of films is shaun of the dead, Hot fuzz and The worlds end in each film Stars the same two characters [Simon Pegg] and Nick Frost, and occasionaly some other characters that have been in one the [cornetto trilogy] film and appear in the others, each film has a different theme and genre, for example shaun of the dead: a zombie appocalypse, hot fuzz: a bunch of failure policemen, apprart form one ([simon pegg]) who doesnt know how to switch off, and the worlds end a bunch of succsesful men appart form one (simon pegg) who doesnt know how to grow up, all go on a pub crawl around their old childhood town newton haven. In each trilogy there is always some sort of tragedy or happening going on through the films I reccomend you see all the films back to back, in each film you will hear many quotes that are used quite often through out [the trilogys], most people I know have seen the movies and use the quotes too and we most deffinatly use them in my house hold!

Cornetto trilogy meaning & definition 1 of Cornetto trilogy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Cornetto trilogy around the world.