• v. to [like-like] someone (i.e. be [infatuated], [smitten], etc) either in a sexual, emotional or both fashion.

Fancy meaning & definition 1 of Fancy.

• Elaborate in structure or decoration.

Fancy meaning & definition 2 of Fancy.

1. To [like-like] someone (have a crush on).
    2. Wanting or needing something.
    3. Pretty, [luxurious], nice.
    4. Using an eufemism to describe something.
    5. Dutch ([glossy])magazine for girls between ages 14 and 21.

Fancy meaning & definition 3 of Fancy.

• To take a sexual or romantic interest in someone; usually [teenagers] feel this [emotion], and it [roughly] translates to I want to go out with her, but I wont really take this relationship seriously, or expect it to last that long.
    If one desires a serious, long-lasting relationship, they may be feeling love as opposed to fancying someone.

Fancy meaning & definition 4 of Fancy.

• A term used most commonly in [England] or in [the past]. Used to describe something of a particular [liking].

Fancy meaning & definition 5 of Fancy.

• [Single] [worded] expression that [tells] of someones object or situation is good and or likable.

Fancy meaning & definition 6 of Fancy.

• In america fancy means to like someone in a sexual way, to want to [be with] them, want to go out with them ect...
    In [Britian] fancy means the same but it also means want or [do] you want something.

Fancy meaning & definition 7 of Fancy.

• Your [nails] [done], [hair] done, everything big

Fancy meaning & definition 8 of Fancy.

• A top hat-wearing elephant with shiny shoes who drinks [VIP] [champaign] with his or her superior [trunk].

Fancy meaning & definition 9 of Fancy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Fancy around the world.