• Emerie: The girl version of [Emery]. Very sweet and loves the Lord with all her heart. Strives to live like Jesus each day. Enjoys being outdoors around people to spread the love of Christ while enjoying the beautiful Earth God created. Very beautiful girl from the inside out. Enjoys many [crafty] hobbies but also enjoys being athletic. Has many friends from all different [lifestyles]. Loves spending time with her family.

Emerie meaning & definition 1 of Emerie.

• An [insanely beautiful] girl who tends to doubt her appearance, [albeit] with no [valid] reason whatsoever. She is extremely charismatic and loved by everyone around her.

Emerie meaning & definition 2 of Emerie.

• She is a beautiful girl and she is my best my best friend and my [howl] world ( no homo ) she is super [pretty nice] and sweet but if sometimes body [conscious]. She might like u but not show it at all and she’s so amazing

Emerie meaning & definition 3 of Emerie.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Emerie around the world.