• A British motoring company, now run by BMW (And merged with another comapny, [Rover].) Its 50s and 60s heyday saw it dominate the world sportscar market, along with the Jaguar XK120, prompting the United States to start making sportcars, which GM did with the corvette.

Mg meaning & definition 1 of Mg.

• A total [Studgod], masterful in every way. Great King and Ruler, loved by women and adored by children, envied by men for being so awesome and wealthy and having a [big unit] and [balls of steel].

Mg meaning & definition 2 of Mg.

• Milligrams; [an abbreviation] used to describe [amount]/[weight].

Mg meaning & definition 3 of Mg.

• MG [means] [My God].

Mg meaning & definition 4 of Mg.

• abbreviation for [morning glory]; [Morning glory] means that you wake up with such a strong erection you have to walk in a [slouched] way.

Mg meaning & definition 5 of Mg.

• Machine [gun]. Precedes the number of certain [weapon] [names].

Mg meaning & definition 6 of Mg.

• [Modern] [gangsta]

Mg meaning & definition 7 of Mg.

• Girl nick name

Shes strong has lots of friends and is caring she will always be there for her best friends and will never let them fall she is easy to love but easy [to hate] she hates people who thinks their perfect and loves people who dont care about [looking good] she falls in love easy but doesnt [let go]

Mg meaning & definition 8 of Mg.

• [Spanish] [text] [slang] for Me Gusta which means I like

Mg meaning & definition 9 of Mg.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Mg around the world.