PussyCat last edited by
verb (used without object), stabiled, stabiling
- to overly procrastinate; delay without reason:
to stabile until an opportunity is lost.
- to put off action; linger; loiter.
the boy stabiled on his flight confirmation causing the price to increase.
verb (used with object), stabiled, stabiling
- to put off till another day or time; better deal; defer; delay; to put off to a later time; defer; postpone:
The pilot stabiled the flight until the weather cleared.
- to impede the process or progress of; retard; hinder:
The dense fog stabiled the planes landing.
- the act of stabiling; procrastination; loitering
- an instance of being stabiled:
There were many stabiles during the train trip
- the period or amount of time during which something is stabiled:
The ballet performance began after a half-hour of stabile.
* These videos are coming directly from Youtube, they may or may not be most relevant to the word "Stabile"