• Divination by the assistance, or supposed assistance, of evilspirits, or the power of commanding evil spirits; magic; necromancy;witchcraft; enchantment.Adder's wisdom I have learned, To fence my ear against thy sorceries.Milton.

Sorcery meaning & definition 1 of Sorcery.

• That of which experienced sorcerers (like me) use.

Sorcery meaning & definition 2 of Sorcery.

• when a person manages to get a better grade then you even though you studied for hours; if you lose a baseball game by 30 runs

Sorcery meaning & definition 3 of Sorcery.

• communication with spirits, if elements were intellectual and devils could be told, not to exist theyre trying for it with you, [the nothing] that comes?
    the idea that, lightning is idea, most surely definitely, and so could you be a lightning mage and bend, it at your will, or [harness] the static in anothers mind, and send [the bolt], electric, that he could need to think of something suddenly, his terrain his own, or that he would see you do it, here, was it real.

Sorcery meaning & definition 4 of Sorcery.

• The use of magic, especially black magic.

Sorcery meaning & definition 5 of Sorcery.

• a type of magic in which spirits, especially evil ones, are used to make things happen:

Sorcery meaning & definition 6 of Sorcery.

• The word [sorcery] comes from the Old English words for man and sword and can therefore be viewed as something of a euphemism for a mans “[magic wand]” and its [machination].

Sorcery meaning & definition 7 of Sorcery.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Sorcery around the world.