Cami last edited by
It is time to note the difference between a psychopath and a psychotic.
A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.
Psychopaths tend to lack normal human emotions such as guilt. They are also often highly intelligent and skilled at manipulating others.
Also, psychopaths seem to appear normal. You would probably never guess there was something wrong with them.
Note, not all psychopaths are serial killers.
Magaret last edited by
A person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.
Merna last edited by
Somebody with an [antisocial personality disorder] whose character traits include at least fifteen of these twenty:
- [Glib], shallow charm
- [Grandiose] sense of [self-worth]
- [Pathological lying]
- Lack of [remorse] for their actions
- Emotionally shallow/ lack of [affect]
- [Callous]/lack of [empathy]
- Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
(Socially [deviant] lifestyle)
- Need for stimulation/prone to boredom
- [Parasitic] lifestyle
- Poor behavioral control
- Sexually promiscuous
- Lack of realistic, long-term goals
- Juvenile delinquency
- Early behavioral problems
- Revocation of conditional release
- Many short-term marital relationships
- Criminal versatility
In short, a [wolf in sheeps clothing], a [predator] in disguise. Psychopaths are generally thought of as [serial killer]s, but most are not even criminals; necktie psychopaths wreak [havoc] in the office, [ruthlessly] manipulating and charming their way to the top.
Psychopaths are obsessively meticulous, are calm and fearless, and are able to lead a [double life] in which family and friends see one person... and other people see a very different side. [Immoral], [perverse], and [criminal], they know right from wrong but they get a [thrill] out of defying the law and moral codes.
Greta last edited by
A psychopath is one who suffers from the anti-social personality disorder of Psychopathy.
A psychopath can be identified by using the PCL-R Checklist, which contains the following characteristic traits:
- Superficial charm and above average intelligence.
- Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking.
- Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations.
- Untruthfulness and insincerity.
- Lack of remorse or shame.
- Antisocial behavior without apparent compunction.
- Poor judgment and failure to learn from experience.
- Pathological egocentricity and incapacity to love.
- General poverty in major affective reactions.
- Specific loss of insight.
- Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations.
- Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink, and sometimes without.
- Suicide threats rarely carried out.
- Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated.
- Failure to follow any life plan.
Psychopathy is in many cases also linked being a [Sociopath], having Antisocial Personality Disorder, and Pseudopsychopathic Personality Disorder (also known as Frontal Lobe Disorder). The last of which is caused by lesions of the frontal lobe
Becky last edited by
Psychopath is a person that is mentally unbalanced and poor human control as they have a deranged and disturbed mind; their personalities are crazy demented, perverted, criminal, amoral and unpredictable. They exhibit antisocial behavior, inability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, theyre often prone to committing violent acts, have extreme egocentricity and show no remorse and empathy for anything that they have done, that is either embarrassing or crazy and dont care about anyone who they hurt as they care about nobody else, except for themselves. They fail to learn from the consequences of bad experiences whenever something has gone wrong as theyre impossible to be disciplined and they dont learn from their past mistakes and take it out on others.
A psychopath can also be a sadist as well, which can make them even more dangerous and more violent. As there is a difference a sadist on its own can feel a small bit of remorse of that a psychopath cannot.
And most psychopaths are killers and dangerous, not all psychopaths are serial killers and homicidal maniacs.
A psychopath is on the same level and has similar traits to a sociopath such as being manipulative and inability to feel remorse and shame, but psychopaths are worse and most of them are murderous (but not always) while sociopaths are against society.
Merna last edited by
Dan McDermott..... Thats it... All you need to know
Dave Paprocki last edited by
Monty last edited by
A raving lunatic who throws younger people into walls out of frustration that he is dating a thot.
Little_Girl last edited by
A huge fan of Joey Graceffa