• one sexy individual
    someone that ooses sex apeal. an extremely wanted person

Cooper meaning & definition 1 of Cooper.

• the most amazing guy i have ever met, he always knows how to make me smile and just talking to him makes my day better. i want to be with him forever! he is indescribable in everyway and i couldnt ask for anyone better. i love you so much!

Cooper meaning & definition 2 of Cooper.

• Cooper: A person (Male or Female) who is the sexiest person alive. A Cooper always has enough sexyness for the entire world. A Cooper is so sexy that they sometimes have sex overloads and explode with sexyness.

Cooper meaning & definition 3 of Cooper.

• One characterized as having a charming deep voice, a charismatic personality, and weilding an exceptionally large penis.

Cooper meaning & definition 4 of Cooper.

• To give a cooper is to be sitting in the front seat of a car while feeling up someone in the backseat of the car. Preferably while their best friend is driving.

Cooper meaning & definition 5 of Cooper.

• An unusually beautiful, short, and super cute young female.

Cooper meaning & definition 6 of Cooper.

• A barrel Maker
    Cooper - n. - a person whose work is making or repairing barrels and casks (Webster New World Dictionary). Cooperage, from same source indicates it is the workshop of or work done by a Cooper.

Cooper meaning & definition 7 of Cooper.

• An overly confident male, known for his fratboy antics, and general rudeness to everyone he views below him. Tends to dress as a prep

Cooper meaning & definition 8 of Cooper.

• A super confident and handsome guy. He is very outgoing, and has a lot of friends. He is the class clown, and he tries his hardest to be the center of attention. Hes the most loyal friend youll ever have, always sticking by your side. You can trust him with pretty much anything, and he wont tell a soul. Hes a great [encourager] and he often gives [good advice]. He is strong-willed and fights tirelessly for the things he believes in. He cares about all of his friends and family, and he will make sure to take good care of them. He is very competitive in most games and sports. His eyes are a beautiful blue, and his smile will make your day. His laugh is contagious and his company is enjoyable. Hes talented and he wears it proudly! Cooper is [a true friend]. Once you have his friendship, itll be pretty hard to lose it!

Cooper meaning & definition 9 of Cooper.

• a [really cool guy] who is awesome to be around. His great body is [rivaled] only by his charm. He is not good at spelling. Hes the guy who always answers the door when [dominos] knocks.

Cooper meaning & definition 10 of Cooper.

• A maker or repairer of casks and barrels.

Cooper meaning & definition 11 of Cooper.

• [Cooper]: usually has a massive penis. Super attractive. One of the best people in the world. Not only is [he good] looking, but he is the most humble and sweetest guys out. Always willing to listen and help you out. If you know a [cooper] you are very lucky especially if his last name is [valentine].

Cooper meaning & definition 12 of Cooper.

• the [coolest] one to [ever] [exist] 🙂

Cooper meaning & definition 13 of Cooper.

• if you know a Cooper, you are very lucky.. Cooper is usually tall and has blue eyes, he isnt the best looking, though. Cooper is the [realest], coolest, funniest, most true person you will ever meet. He will also be the best boyfriend you will EVER have! You can trust him with anything.. he will never [tel] anybody if you dont want him to. Cooper is usually lonely and has never really had a girlfriend for some reason they just want him as [a buddy].. I feel bad for him, GIRLS GET ON THIS MAN!!

Cooper meaning & definition 14 of Cooper.

• [big dick], fast strong and gets [bitches] [on a friday] night

Cooper meaning & definition 15 of Cooper.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Cooper around the world.