Hawking

Hawking

• To express great interest in someone or something by looking at them.

Often, but not limited to, when someone suspects you are doing something wrong, illegal, unconstitutional.

• * These videos are coming directly from Youtube, they may or may not be most relevant to the word "Hawking"

Hawking

• When a girl is staring down a guy she wants to hook up with and does whatever is neccessary to get with him

• Hawking

• Selling something. trying to make quick cash by selling things you normally wouldnt sell.

• Hawking

• to hawk (v) - fixating on a particular individual in a predatory manner (usually out in a in a social setting eg. club/bar/hookah spot in NYC 😉 and attempting to stealthily monitor their every move while being clearly conspicuous and unnerving to all.

• Hawking

• hustling, talking up

• Hawking

• (v) - The hand form of docking. Used in place of shaking someones hand, go in for a fist bump, at the last second pull away, make a screeching sound, open hand and clasp onto awaiting fist like a hawk attacking prey. Used to establish dominance over an individual.

• Hawking

• Hawking (verb) : To go above and beyond what is expected for the mere enjoyment of doing it.

Antonym: To [Rampart].

• Hawking

• Constantly bugging someone about something

Motherfucker Hawking over me.... She was constantly Hawking over my shit.... They were Hawking the shit out of my inbox.

© Define Dictionary Meaning. All rights reserved

Looks like your connection to Define Dictionary Meaning was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.