• Consisting of wind; accompanied or characterized by
    wind; exposed to wind.

Windy meaning & definition 1 of Windy.

• Very [outspoken], honest, caring, beautiful, and charming. Can be emotional or [come off] as rude. Is [compassionate] for earth and anything on it.

Windy meaning & definition 2 of Windy.

• [another word] for [cool]

Windy meaning & definition 3 of Windy.

• A nickname for a female (or male, if youre into that) that is [prone] to giving a lot of [blowjobs]. They also tend to be coaxed into giving blowjobs with [relative ease].

Windy meaning & definition 4 of Windy.

• [Window], [used] in [the north of Ireland]

Windy meaning & definition 5 of Windy.

• The love of my life, but I have no clue who she is? Caring and affectionate, but she will get bored with you and look somewhere else for her unfulfilled desires.
    Everything I want in a women, I love her nose, and her voice, and wish I really got to know her deep inner thoughts. If I was superman I would turned the world backwards and start over again just to see her smile at me. I would give my life for her, I love her, and think of her everyday of my life............Windy, Im sorry, I love you, and I can die happy knowing I had a small piece of your heart.
    You crushed my soul, with your wild eyes
    You ripped my heart, with your [soft hands]
    You cut me off, in my time of dispair
    You cast me out, with your twisted tongue
    You said you loved, with your [duplicitous] mind
    And that is fine, In the game of love
    I feel your magic and it blinds me forth
    When my shields are down, your [beckon call]
    Deception is your only game
    And I would [roll the dice] once more just to play

Windy meaning & definition 6 of Windy.

• The sexual act in which a partner inserts their penis into the other [partners] anus, and the [receiver] passes gas while [the others] penis remains.

Windy meaning & definition 7 of Windy.

• [Just not] [good]

Windy meaning & definition 8 of Windy.

• triping [balls on] Acid so the [shading] [on everything] is moving like crazy.

Windy meaning & definition 9 of Windy.

• Awkward, a [cringe] statement, [irrelevant], a conversation that [you dont want] to be involved in.

Windy meaning & definition 10 of Windy.

• with a lot of wind:

Windy meaning & definition 11 of Windy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Windy around the world.