• A female prince; a woman having sovereign power, or the
    rank of a prince.

Princess meaning & definition 1 of Princess.

• A Classy, sweet, girl who will cut anyone that comes at her the wrong way. Shes always respected by many and isnt shy when she has to do [something big]. Admired by many, but is [too good] of a girl for anyone anyway, shes a [graceful] princess.

Princess meaning & definition 2 of Princess.

• A girl who is sweet, kind, smart, goofy, intelligent, beautiful and an amazing friend to have. She will always be there for you and help you out with your problems and will never judge you. She can be a little spoiled at times but doesnt [Bragg] or even likes to [bring it] up at times. Overall princess is just an amazing person in general. She is also a [bold] and brave.

Princess meaning & definition 3 of Princess.

• What you call your girlfriend because she is the best she can be and always treats [you right] and looks like [an angel]. She has a cute voice and a very innocent look. She may be used to getting what she wants but only because she deserves the absolute best. She might call you her king or [prince].

Princess meaning & definition 4 of Princess.

• A [very special] girl with a [fine] body and beautiful [personality]

Princess meaning & definition 5 of Princess.

• The daughter of a monarch.

Princess meaning & definition 6 of Princess.

• [The most amazing] girl in the world you will [fall in love] with her because she is funny and kind and loves unconditionally it is so hard to find a Princess so when you do [treat her right]

Princess meaning & definition 7 of Princess.

• The girl of my [dreams] who is so beautiful, caring, sweet, nice, and every good adjective. She is the girl I want to [marry] and have kids with as well as to spend the rest of [my life] with.

Princess meaning & definition 8 of Princess.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Princess around the world.