• Difference in favor of one and against another; excess of one
    of two things or numbers over the other; inequality; advantage;
    superiority; hence, excess of chances; probability.

Odds meaning & definition 1 of Odds.

• A very fun and simple game.
    What you do is you think of a stupid dare for your friend (or your friend) and try to get them to do it. You do this by making them lose [odds].
    For example, if I said to my friend, Hey, odds you go up to that cute girl and lick her [face like a] dog? He would then give a number, lets just say 1 in 20. On [a count] of 3, we would both say a number between 1 and 20 at the same time, and if its the same number he has to go do it. It is incredibly fun if you have fun people to play it with.
    Couple of side rules:
    -You cant odds yourself (e.g. Hey odds I go hump the teachers desk, no, if you wanna [do it yourself] just go off and do it)
    -The person receiving the odds is the one who decides what the odds are, not the odd-giver
    -If you lose odds and decide not to do it, you shall receive one full-out slap to [da face]

Odds meaning & definition 2 of Odds.

• The ratio between the amounts staked by the parties to a bet, based on the expected probability either way.

Odds meaning & definition 3 of Odds.

• Odds in Real Tennis. Any handicap is called odds.

Odds meaning & definition 4 of Odds.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Odds around the world.