• Internet slang for hurt(/ing) myself laughing to express pain in finding something funny, either from being sore in the stomach muscles from laughing so much, from finding it hard to breathe from laughing too hard, or from falling off your chair while laughing. Can be used in instant messaging with people who are allergic to the phrase lol. Alternate versions: hyl (hurt(/ing) yourself laughing), hhl (hurt(/ing) him/herself laughing).

hml meaning & definition 1 of hml.

• “[Hit My Line]” - When you [want someone] to talk to you

“[Hate My Life]” - I dont need to explain

hml meaning & definition 2 of hml.

• Stands for [Hate My Life]...you use it when youre extremely stressed out, usually from school...sometimes u can say [IFHML] (I fuckin [hate my life])

hml meaning & definition 3 of hml.

• Hml can mean [several] things. It can mean [hate my life], [hit my line] and much more

hml meaning & definition 4 of hml.

• [An abbreviation] for how much [longer], usually used in games where a [user] must wait to play with his/her party.

hml meaning & definition 5 of hml.

• [Heavy Metal] Lover, a song off [Lady Gagas] album [Born This Way].

hml meaning & definition 6 of hml.

• This either means [Hit my line] or [Hate my life]. So go ahead and ask whats wrong or say Hey see whats wrong if they say nothing then say [OK and] talk to them see how theyre doing. And if they mean Hate my life ask them what you can do and just be there for them and comfort them.

hml meaning & definition 7 of hml.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of hml around the world.