• Acronym for Thank God its Friday. Used to express the joy one feels in knowing that the work week has officially ended and that they have two days off with which to enjoy.
    Is also the name of a block of family friendly sitcoms aired on the ABC network every Friday evening. It was a pretty good block back during the 80s and early 90s when they showed Perfect Strangers, Full House, Family Matters, Hangin With Mister Cooper, Step By Step, and the ORIGINAL Americas Funniest Home Videos (yes, with Bob Faggot) but turned to pure shit towards the end of its more than decade-long run when it decided to run bilge like Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Sister Sister, and The Hugleys.
    The lineup was cancelled a number of years back because of its aformentioned shittiness, but has been recently brought back to life due to the incessant complaining due to 80s children such as myself. Unfortunately, the new TGIF will premier with sitcoms even shittier than the ones that killed it off in the first goddamn place.
    God, how I miss 80s television.

Tgif meaning & definition 1 of Tgif.

• Thank
    God
    Its
    Friday

Tgif meaning & definition 2 of Tgif.

• [tickling] genitalia is fun.

alternative to the more common [thank god] [its friday] version of tgif.

Tgif meaning & definition 3 of Tgif.

• An ancronym that has many meanings. [Thank God] [Its Friday] is the most popular.
    There is also Thank God Im Female, as well as [the others] previously mentioned.

Tgif meaning & definition 4 of Tgif.

• Abbreviation for: [Thank God]; [its Friday].

Used mostly at the office after an [excruciatingly] long week.

Tgif meaning & definition 5 of Tgif.

• tgif. you know [the feeling]. i know the feeling. [THANK GOD] ITS [FRIDAY].

Tgif meaning & definition 6 of Tgif.

• An acronym [standing] for [Tits] [Go In] Front.

Tgif meaning & definition 7 of Tgif.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Tgif around the world.