• To do something cunningly, preferably without any one seeing, apart from your best mate to prove you did it

Sly meaning & definition 1 of Sly.

• so like when Im imagining sly I just see a real slick looking dude just posted up against a suspicious building under a shadow.. zoom in and the fucker has a tooth pick in his mouth just so effortlessly sweet

Sly meaning & definition 2 of Sly.

• Ashlee Robertson

Sly meaning & definition 3 of Sly.

• secretive, being very smooth or mischevious

Sly meaning & definition 4 of Sly.

• A slang term for a man who is more sexually attracted to other men than to women. It is not usually derogatory but it can be sometimes. It has the connotation of a gentleman who is educated and refined and who does not broadcast their orientation.

Sly meaning & definition 5 of Sly.

• A guy I think that is cool and especially funny. He tries to put his grades up and tries to listen to the teacher when explaining a lesson. He sometimes draws but I dont think theyre that good. Sometimes hes drawings are random, like sometimes he draws something cool and awesome and sometimes he just draws nonsense.

Sly meaning & definition 6 of Sly.

• Sly-
    A word to describe a harsh or demeaning action

Sly meaning & definition 7 of Sly.

• the Italian nickname for Sylvester Stallone

Sly meaning & definition 8 of Sly.

• (adj.) A word used in select areas of northeastern parts of America that is used in place of cool

(adj.) A magical word sometimes used to describe a funny individual

(n.) A first cousin

Sly meaning & definition 9 of Sly.

• used by north western youths meaning something is shocking or nasty or behind someones back. Also it could be dishonest

Sly meaning & definition 10 of Sly.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Sly around the world.