• No. Nah and no mean the same thing. Nah is often followed by man. As in nah, man.

Nah meaning & definition 1 of Nah.

• Da Gangsta way to say No

Nah meaning & definition 2 of Nah.

• An expression used when the aforementioned statement sounds incredibly unfeasible/stupid on closer hearing.

Nah meaning & definition 3 of Nah.

• nah a typically turkish cultural gesture which expresses misbelieve, distrust, challenge, opposition or disobedience. nah occurs when someone puts his/her thumb between forefinger and middle finger and the nahhed fist is shown to the person at whom it is aimed.
    a more brutal version of the gesture exists, by creating a slash like sound after turning the nahhed fist with an immediate forward motion, in order that the nahhed wrist hits the other hands palm.
    literally nah means like the hell it is?

Nah meaning & definition 4 of Nah.

• This is the shortage of na huj (на ХУЙ) - nah, wich means fuck no or I dont care. Most popular slang word in russian language between young ppl for long time (ages).

Nah meaning & definition 5 of Nah.

• Nah: (Nn-ahh) Noun. A word commonly used as a replacement for no, nope, shut up, or no, dont give me that food, I dont want to get fat. But mostly no.

Nah meaning & definition 6 of Nah.

• A guy who you like the thought of and seems pleasant but has a horrible horrible personality.

Nah meaning & definition 7 of Nah.

• Nah stands for no as hell

Nah meaning & definition 8 of Nah.

• Nah alternative way to say no.

Nah meaning & definition 9 of Nah.

• Used when no is too formal, and nope is too casual.

If its ever capitilized, youre using it wrong.

Nah meaning & definition 10 of Nah.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Nah around the world.