• Jon Short For [Jonathan] Meaning Gift From [God]....also known as a [sex GOD] ... Jonathan is a nice, well respected person and gets what he wants. Cares for his [Girl friend] and his close friends (theyre basicly family). Jonathan Also Cares For His Family Sooo Much.
    you can Spell It

Jonathan
    Johnathan (gay Verison)
    Jon
    John (gay version)

Jon meaning & definition 1 of Jon.

• John. (Gay version)
    Jon. (Awesome Version)
    Someone who is loyal to all of his friends. Who always has something funny to say. Someone who can always give you some great advise. You should be very proud to be with friends with a Jon.

Jon meaning & definition 2 of Jon.

• a guy who is sexy and nice. but usaly has a girl friend

Jon meaning & definition 3 of Jon.

• an extremely amazing awesome guy that is sensitive but quite outgoing when he wants to be. extremely attractive and fun to be around, jon will never bore you. hes got a great personality anf can make you smile all the time. caring and consiferate to girls. had feelings and is not a jackass or a jerk.

Jon meaning & definition 4 of Jon.

• A really hot guy, the one that everyone wants. Hes also really popular and everyone wants to be his friend. Jons usually tend to get inside your mind and totally eff with it until youre at a loss to his control. Most guys get intimated by a Jon, girls will get angry that they are not good enough for him. But if you really work hard enough and put up with his crap, you might just get lucky and become his best friend.

Jon meaning & definition 5 of Jon.

• Jon is a guy who will always be there for you.. Hes a hard worker and when he wants to have a great time, hell go for it.. Hell purse his goals and much more the girl he Loves .. Hes not like the other guys who want a fling .. Hes seriously serious about his relationship .. Hes the married type .. He will love his girl unconditionally.. Hes romantic with his sexy ways..
    He loves family time , quality time is important to him... Jon is great around kidsl . He loves and respects his parents to the max ..
    Jon is a guy who loves surfing,concerts and rock music and travel, but most of all , hes a great Cook!
    He has a great heart , hes what youd want in any friend! Hes very funny .. Such a joker ..but knows how to be serious
    A guy with a name like Jon.. Is a keeper !

Jon meaning & definition 6 of Jon.

• sexy, smart, amazing, cute, funny, is single, really hot, cant resist loving him

Jon meaning & definition 7 of Jon.

• man who fixes computers...and by fixes computers, i actually mean have sex with clients

Jon meaning & definition 8 of Jon.

• A [confusing], self centered [dip shit]. Who Ive liked for a long time, and I cant get [him] out of my [mind]. I [hate] you, but I [love] you!

Jon meaning & definition 9 of Jon.

• To fail despite certain success, usually with respect to seducing the opposite sex.

Jon meaning & definition 10 of Jon.

• Jonah (in biblical references).

Jon meaning & definition 11 of Jon.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Jon around the world.