• The best insult ever. You will totally PWN anyone with this retort.

Your mom goes to college meaning & definition 1 of Your mom goes to college.

• Originating from the lackadaisy slam, [Your mom]. Made crazily popular by Kip in Napoleon Dynamite (2004.)
    This term is used basically whenever it is wanted, even if it is completely random or irrevelant to the subject at hand.
    Thats okay. At least my mom doesnt go to college. Shes a housewife.

Your mom goes to college meaning & definition 2 of Your mom goes to college.

• does everything have to mean SOMETHING? no, and this is a good example. thats why the phrase is funny; it doesnt mean anything. its just kips dry, meaningless humor.

Your mom goes to college meaning & definition 3 of Your mom goes to college.

• A fantastic example of excellent taste in insulting one or many other persons, a divine insult with the ability to be used in an situation known to mankind
    originating from the insulting term your mother
    as heard in movie: Napoleon Dynamite(2004). said by character Kip

Your mom goes to college meaning & definition 4 of Your mom goes to college.

• one more wonderful instance of U.S. pop-culture hivethink. may puzzle anyone over the age of 18, and will certainly fall out of use within the decade.

*note from entry-writer: Im a mom, I go to college, I love Napoleon Dynamite, and I had never til today heard the phrase used in conversation.

Your mom goes to college meaning & definition 5 of Your mom goes to college.

• the ultimate come back refer to that fact that your mom is a whore and goes to college to sleep with the college boys

seriously no one got this yet

Your mom goes to college meaning & definition 6 of Your mom goes to college.

• The most retarded insult ever, said by the character Kip in the movie Napoleon Dynamite(2004).

Your mom goes to college meaning & definition 7 of Your mom goes to college.

• Ive been thinking about this and i believe this is the actual diss behind the phrase, Strippers say they are saving money to go to college so i think its basically saying ure moms a stripper because she supposedly going to college, i dont know tho

Your mom goes to college meaning & definition 8 of Your mom goes to college.

• you guys are retarded kip did not start it, its from the ages of when college was made for younger ppls, and if your mom or parent was in college it ment she was retarded and couldnt get out. However now a days older ppl are free to join colleges so its whole burn factor is gone.

Your mom goes to college meaning & definition 9 of Your mom goes to college.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Your mom goes to college around the world.