• To rim with deep tongue penetration.

Toss my salad meaning & definition 1 of Toss my salad.

• preparing a salad. mixing greens.

slang. To humiliate someone by ordering them to commit the act of smearing jelly, or another desirable substance in your anus in order to lick it clean while you masturbate or they give you the reach-around.

Toss my salad came from an HBO speacial on prison. The seasoned convict was explaining what he would do to a new inmate in prison as sort of an initiation. He would get a packet of grape jelly and make the new inmate or fish smear the jelly in his asswhole and lick it out while he masturbated.

Toss my salad meaning & definition 2 of Toss my salad.

• As told by [Chris Rock] (the greatest)- Having your asshole eaten out with Jelly or syrup.

Toss my salad meaning & definition 3 of Toss my salad.

• making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich out of someones ass and then shooting semen all over the place yelling that was a good tossed salad

Toss my salad meaning & definition 4 of Toss my salad.

• The act of one individual to perform a rim job on to another, this act can not involve the use of tongue, but circular movements with ones mouth. And can be widely associated with a chocolate pudding.

Toss my salad meaning & definition 5 of Toss my salad.

• When your partner wants you to drop various vegetables into the orifice you plan on sticking your penis into. In many cases a makeshift condom made from one or more lettuce leaf and ending with covering them in some home made ranch dressing.

Toss my salad meaning & definition 6 of Toss my salad.

• a gay guy who loved his balls played with by a nother guy an they make out in the process.

Toss my salad meaning & definition 7 of Toss my salad.

• To throw a pre-packaged dish of assorted vegetables (ie. lettuce, tomato, celery

Toss my salad meaning & definition 8 of Toss my salad.

• Used by people who play halo, after killing an opponent u repeatedly squat down over the corpse of your enemy and yell toss my salad bitch! before they respawn.
    see: [tbag]

Toss my salad meaning & definition 9 of Toss my salad.

• When a girl plays with your balls. Tossing them around like a salad

Toss my salad meaning & definition 10 of Toss my salad.

• The meaning of toss my salad is to give up control and let someone else decide what happens next. It is a phrase used to express frustration and helplessness in situations where one feels powerless or unable to make decisions. It is often used in situations where someone has lost control over their life and is in need of someone to take charge. An example could be if you were going through a difficult divorce and needed someone to step in as the mediator or referee.

Toss my salad meaning & definition 11 of Toss my salad.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Toss my salad around the world.