• also splif
    (From split

Spliff meaning & definition 1 of Spliff.

• A joint (marijuana cigarette)sometimes rolled with half weed, half tobaco, or sprinkled along the bud.

Spliff meaning & definition 2 of Spliff.

• A self-rolled cigarette containing a combination of marijuana and tobacco.

Spliff meaning & definition 3 of Spliff.

• a marijuana cigartette, esp. rolled with tobacco a la europe

Spliff meaning & definition 4 of Spliff.

• a combination of marijuana and tobacco rolled into a cigarette.

Spliff meaning & definition 5 of Spliff.

• A spliff is a large cylindrical or coned Marijuana cigarette, mostly smoked in Europe which comprises of both Mary jane and tobacco (Rolling or from a straight) rolled inside a Paper (Usually Rizla) with a roach inserted into the bottom end to prevent the weeds or tobacco from flying into your mouth and to provide strucure to the joint (or spliff) a Roach is a cardboard cylidrical tube usually made from cardboard.
    To roll a joint one must prepare with the materials of in order of priority: Weed (preferable good shit) , Tobacco (Rolling or straight,I recommend Mayfair (straight) or Amber leaf (Rolling) both nice tobaccos, Papers you can use single papers if you know how to construct the paper but for ease of use i prefer using king sized papers (Kingskins) prefered colours Blue and Silver (Rizla) its okay to use others and finally the Roach which can be made from any sort of thin card but i recommend the Green card from the back of Rizla king sized papers.
    Now you have everything for your joint you can now roll it into the fat cone it should be,just plate it all up with the weed and tobacco roll it up and smoke up! you should get real hiiigh!

Spliff meaning & definition 6 of Spliff.

• a cigarette containing the drug cannabis

Spliff meaning & definition 7 of Spliff.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Spliff around the world.