• Typical Scene Chick:
    -Choppy short hair.
    -Usually black however blonde and lots of strange colors are used to make themselves look unique.
    -Bandana in hair.
    -Bows are popular
    -Heavy make up, usually around the eyes, sparkles are quite common.
    -Fake moles have been spotted.
    -Tries to pull of Vintage look
    -Usually really hot. But, we havent seen them with out make up so this is questionable.
    -Dates only scene boys.
    Typical Scene Boy:
    -Long bangs usually covering eyes.
    -Usually, black or different colors such as orange, red, blue, purple ect.
    -Make up, usually centered around the eyes. Eye shadow, black usually pink or purple.
    -Tight pants, extremely tight band shirt. Sometimes a too tight jacket.
    -Usually DAMN sexy, however they do tend to be full of themselves and unfriendly to anyone they deem unworthy or not in the scene.
    -Dates scene chicks. However may branch out to preps.
    Both sexes:
    -Myspace.
    -Over 100 friends.
    -Girl pants.
    -Thinks theyre not conformist.
    -May or may not be [straight edge]
    -Vegan
    Scene kids usually go to local shows have extremly tight groups. They may be there for the music but usually they are there for the social time. Scene kids are usually very picky about who they talk to and associate with. If they deem you cool they may go up to you and talk to you and act as if theyve known you for years.

Scene kids meaning & definition 1 of Scene kids.

• for the love of God, come on.
    i mean, everyone makes fun of scene kids or emo kids for comforming to something that is supposed to be a symbol of non-comformity. You are all contradicting yourselves. Your saying that you want to hurt/kill/piss on?!? someone for the way they look? Has the human race honestly regressed that far back? take a look at movies like - mississippi burning, the pianist or to kill a mockingbird. Your acting the same way as the people in the movies. Your critisiing someone for their beliefs. I do not identify as emo indie or scene but i do own vans slip ons, i do wear tight jeans, and i do listen to bands that the majourity of my classmates have not heard of. But just because my jeans are tighter than yours does not make me a lesser human being, or a fag as you so delictaly put it. someone listens to obscure bands? Why the fuck do you care? get a FUCKING hobby. please. people who listen to unpopular music do so, for the most part, because music is a huge part of life for them, and seeing it slowly stripped down and sold for ratings waters down the concepts that the music originaly held. That is why they prefer to listen to bands that you dont know about, so that they DONT become like my chemicle romance, fall out boy, ect. If you still thnk that they are conforming, than think of this. People who go to AE or AF ae spending ALOT of money on the clothes they buy. Kids who go to vintage stores are buying cheap and for the most part really nice clothing. everyone, whether you want to admit it or not, has before, will in the future, or is copying someone. It doesnt make you a bad person though, it makes you a human, cause the sad fact is, that there is no originaly left, everything has been done. So if kids want to hold on to what they see as the last shred of originaly left in modern society, let them. and fuck off.

Scene kids meaning & definition 2 of Scene kids.

• scene kids? kids who know the music scene, sure they dress alike, but who doesnt these days? most chavs wear sports clothing, most goths wear black, but whos to say that wearing skinny-jeans and eyeliner is a bad thing?
    everybodys different, different people belong to different cliques, different cliques follow different fashions...whats so wrong about that?
    people have different ways of doing things, why cant that just be accepted?

Scene kids meaning & definition 3 of Scene kids.

• A scene kid is a person who conforms to the current trends promoted by the punk/goth/emo/hardcore music genres in order to appear cool.

Scene kids meaning & definition 4 of Scene kids.

• Someone who is expressing themselves through the music they listen to and make and the clothes they wear.

Scene kids meaning & definition 5 of Scene kids.

• many of these deffinitions of scene kid are pretty dead on, but i beg to differ like any sub culture not all scene kids are jerks, etc
    i think the backlash against these jerk scene kids has just resulted in the mainstream infiltrating the underground culture of what has become scene and so lots of jocky boys who just want sex and holla back girls who just want sex have latched on to it...
    there are quite a few nice perfectly respectable people that are scene

Scene kids meaning & definition 6 of Scene kids.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Scene kids around the world.