• A way that we speak in America so we dont offend whining pussies.

Politically correct meaning & definition 1 of Politically correct.

• The laws of moral and ethical relativism; all systems of cultures and thought are equal in value, steming from a perceived guilt from white liberals who believe that the Western Civilization is the root of all evil to the exclusion of all else.

A powerful form of censorship.

abbr: PC

Politically correct meaning & definition 2 of Politically correct.

• The idealogy of weird left wing liberals who want society to be nothing but accepting of all perverts and freaks everywhere. The main basis is not to offend anyone with one little incorrect word.

Politically correct meaning & definition 3 of Politically correct.

• A method of controlling and dictating public speech and thought.

Politically correct meaning & definition 4 of Politically correct.

• Movement in America founded on well-meaning intentions to promote equality in language and representation of diverse groups. However, this has now been oversimplified and misused by politicians in their attempt to win the favour of as many minority and interest groups as possible.
    The struggle to be politically correct has made common people easily irritable and oversensitive to the words of others and their own words. It has created a society that walks on eggshells and that has difficulty being personal with each other because coworkers and potential friends cant joke around for fear of offending the other.

Politically correct meaning & definition 5 of Politically correct.

• Censorship, where people try to stop you from saying what you want. If we keep doing this the world will be boring.
    Examples/Questions:

Do black people even want to be called African American? I mean Im White and I sure as hell dont want to be called caucasian.

People act like saying There are illegal immigrants is racist. Even if you dont say anything negative they turn it into something racist.

Commenting about race is not racist. I like that Black girl, shes really funny and cool is not racist.

People who are fat become curvy. No people who are 400 lbs are round NOT curvy, just because you cant admit your fat doesnt mean you become sexy. I am 6 feet tall, I have accepted the fact that I am tall for my age and I dont call myself vertically advanced or some shit like that.

It stops people from saying what they want. People are afraid to offend anyone so they dont bring up any major issues.

It causes ignorance. People will refer to black people in Africa as African Americans. WTF? they dont live in America, they are just African. I have heard this numerous times by my peers.

How is oriental offensive? I dont know how it is but if any asian people could clear it up that would be appreciated.

It causes conflict/problems for the real people. People who live in reality and comment on major issues are disregarded as racists and crazies, while they are the people with the legitimant points.

If we all keep being politically correct than no one will say anything new or inventive, no body will make music that reflects reality, poems will not be written about real life, and people will be afraid to speak up.

It stops people from saying the truth. I am not afraid to call African Americans black or complain that Illegal immigration is a problem for America. Those are truths, if you cant deal with them than your fuckin retarded.

Politically correct meaning & definition 6 of Politically correct.

• A term originally meant to describe behavior that minimises offence, particularly in relation to minorities. Now the term is an overused strawmen misused against many of those against unfair prejudice. Call a racist irrational and get branded a PC pussy. The term has effectively been used to stifle debate and thought about issues. It has reframed those who want fair and equal treatment of people, to people who have a PC agenda. The term does not censor offensive discussion against minorities, but rather censors discussion for positive social change. People get branded as PC pussies instead of raising debate and free thought.

Politically correct meaning & definition 7 of Politically correct.

• What you accuse someone youre arguing of being (especially when theyre winning).

Politically correct meaning & definition 8 of Politically correct.

• The term for any word or phrase that doesnt offend a group of people.

Politically correct meaning & definition 9 of Politically correct.

• people who try so hard to say the right thing they end up just looking like twats

Politically correct meaning & definition 10 of Politically correct.

• Someone who is politically correct believes that language and actions that could be offensive to others, especially those relating to sex and race, should be avoided.

Politically correct meaning & definition 11 of Politically correct.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Politically correct around the world.