• (n.) When sexual relations between a lesbian couple have virtually ceased, yet the companionship remains.

Lesbian bed death meaning & definition 1 of Lesbian bed death.

• the ocurrence when sexual activity diminishes and eventually virtually ceases after the first stages of a lesbian relationship, and the couple become more like friends or companions.
    Although it is a widespread myth that the bed death is mainly common amongst lesbians, is is not a trait exclusive to lesbian realtionships. On contrary it is common for sexual activity to decrease in all romantic relationships after the first stages.
    The term was coined by sex resercher Pepper Schwartz.

Lesbian bed death meaning & definition 2 of Lesbian bed death.

• a [punk], [gothic], sleaze band from Stoke on Trent in England. I Use My Powers For Evil is the bands 1st album.
    Band Members include : Luci4, Mr Peach, Magic Andy, Chuckmaster C, Stigmata and The Gimp.
    More information on the band Lesbian Bed Death can be found at www.lesbianbeddeath.net

Lesbian bed death meaning & definition 3 of Lesbian bed death.

• a [punk], [gothic], sleaze band from Stoke on Trent in England. I Use My Powers For Evil is the bands 1st album.
    Band Members include : Luci4, Mr Peach, Magic Andy, Chuckmaster C, Stigmata and The Gimp.
    More information on the band Lesbian Bed Death can be found at www.lesbianbeddeath.net

Lesbian bed death meaning & definition 4 of Lesbian bed death.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Lesbian bed death around the world.