• Full of juice; juicy. Succulent plants (Bot.), plants whichhave soft and juicy leaves or stems, as the houseleek, the liveforever, and the species of Mesembryanthemum.

Succulent meaning & definition 1 of Succulent.

• A term used to describe something that is, especially, tasty, and abundant in something.

One example of something succulent would be an orange, or other similar fruits. Another example is chicken.

Succulent meaning & definition 2 of Succulent.

• The critic of having received an amazing blowjob. Not an average everyday blowjob, only the finest can receive a succulent rating.

Succulent meaning & definition 3 of Succulent.

• Tender, juicy or engorged. Ripe with fluid that causes one to salivate.

Succulent meaning & definition 4 of Succulent.

• hitomi's favorite word in which she drives her friends at school and her boyfriend ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!Can be used for any adjective.

Succulent meaning & definition 5 of Succulent.

• succulent as if if to see say this weed is succulent bruv

Succulent meaning & definition 6 of Succulent.

• Much like its derivative, [succulent], SuCCulents are flesh-like plants that take a long-ass time to grow. Theyre pretty fun to care for because you basically have to do nothing. However, what sets them apart from succulents is that SuCCulents always seem strikingly attractive. Whether you are straight, gay, bisexual, or a squirrel, these thicc plants draw your attention from miles away. You are often tempted to stroke its [fleshy] leaves and [squish] it til you hear it pop inside.
    It can also be used to define a person who looks attractive.

Succulent meaning & definition 7 of Succulent.

• [Juicy] and succulicious. (its [actually] a [house plant])

Succulent meaning & definition 8 of Succulent.

• [nice], [juicy] and [SUCKY]

Succulent meaning & definition 9 of Succulent.

• A [lushious] plump fruit called [tizzy] my cloself friend that hates me
    [I hate myself] but love our friendship

Succulent meaning & definition 10 of Succulent.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Succulent around the world.