• a fat ass person who likes to eat

Heffa meaning & definition 1 of Heffa.

• A woman who knows better than to do something, but does it anyway.

Heffa meaning & definition 2 of Heffa.

• a female that does not realize that her actions/words are not cute.

Please refer to cute

Heffa meaning & definition 3 of Heffa.

• A large girl/person who actions and saying are ment to be attractive or cutesy but most definately not.

Heffa meaning & definition 4 of Heffa.

• Bovine, cow, lard ass, fatty, etc.

Heffa meaning & definition 5 of Heffa.

• Any female who is out of line in what ever way and especially those who pisses me off

Heffa meaning & definition 6 of Heffa.

• A nicer way of callin a woman or gay man a [bitch]

Heffa meaning & definition 7 of Heffa.

• adj. slang for someone who has done something crazy or unexplainable. Mainly used to describe females and gay men.

Heffa meaning & definition 8 of Heffa.

• A cow. It is an insult, typically made by a woman, to suggest that another woman is fat and ugly, like a cow. Its an expression of contempt, and may not even be in reaction to the targets actual physical appearance or anything she specifically did. Like [hefer], [heffer], and [hefa], heffa is an informal spelling and lazy pronunciation of the word properly spelled as [heifer]. An actual heifer is just a female cow that hasnt given birth.

Heffa meaning & definition 9 of Heffa.

• @Couch-Potatoe that what my mom used to call me when I was a kid LMAOO I didn’t even think to Look the meaning up until now 😂😂😂😂😂

Heffa meaning & definition 10 of Heffa.

• @Britney you right

Heffa meaning & definition 11 of Heffa.

• Dang my sis is mean for calling me a heffa...

Heffa meaning & definition 12 of Heffa.

• Heffa is a term used in Welsh culture to describe an uncle or older male relative who is responsible for the well-being and upbringing of younger relatives. It is also a term used to refer specifically to an uncle who is married and has children of his own. The concept is similar to the term godfather in Italian culture, but with a different meaning and cultural context.

Heffa meaning & definition 13 of Heffa.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Heffa around the world.