• An evolved form of cool-aid, meant to refresh black people.

Grape soda meaning & definition 1 of Grape soda.

• A tasty soft drink that Blacks cant get enough of. Its often accompanied by a bag of barbequed potato chips. This combo can be eaten as breakfast lunch or dinner.

Grape soda meaning & definition 2 of Grape soda.

• (1) n. A delicious beverage found in the white palms of urban dwellers across the United States.

(2) n. Slang term used to describe those inclined to drink grape soda.

Grape soda meaning & definition 3 of Grape soda.

• Only the greatest, most awesome and tasty beverage ever.
    Not only for Blacks. Super Whites like it too.

Grape soda meaning & definition 4 of Grape soda.

• the international drink of black people

Grape soda meaning & definition 5 of Grape soda.

• A genetically modified form of carbonated water containing grape flavoring. This deliciously addictive substance was first introduced to inner city black communities in the 1950s as a way of suppressing people of color by causing hypertension and/or high blood pressure. In the early 90s government scientists again altered Grape Soda by adding certain compounds, that when mixed with Newports and Hot Cheetos, creates a euphoric high. This convenience store trifecta of unhealthy choices has destroyed the black community and Grape Soda is truly the genesis of the plight of the African Amercan in the United States today.

Grape soda meaning & definition 6 of Grape soda.

• A stereotype of African-Americans, of unknown origins. Often used as a racial slur.

Grape soda meaning & definition 7 of Grape soda.

• Short hand for GET RAPED SODA

a beverage commonly known to increase ones ability to all around rape, pwn, win, and secks in general... side effects include increased wallet size, epeen size, and occasionally ego size.

drinkers of get raped soda are constantly found trolling on swf and aib

Grape soda meaning & definition 8 of Grape soda.

• Pussy juice;semen

Grape soda meaning & definition 9 of Grape soda.

• @Becky I'm white, and part Hawaiian, and I LOVE grape soda. Actually anything grape. If they had grape perfume I would wear it.

Grape soda meaning & definition 10 of Grape soda.

• @mark-zuckerberg I'm older than you & I "never" heard that "grape soda" was used like that ever. In fact I drank a lot of grape soda when I was younger.

Grape soda meaning & definition 11 of Grape soda.

• @jessica I'm older than you & I "never" heard that "grape soda" was used like that ever. In fact I drank a lot of grape soda when I was younger.

Grape soda meaning & definition 12 of Grape soda.

• @sarah
    Were it city, state or Federal scientists that altered Grape Soda?

Grape soda meaning & definition 13 of Grape soda.

• @mark-zuckerberg I NEVER heard of that before in my life & I'm 74! Maybe your just a racist.

Grape soda meaning & definition 14 of Grape soda.

• @becky I agree! It was one of my favorite flavors when I was growing up.

Grape soda meaning & definition 15 of Grape soda.

• @mark-zuckerberg I love grape soda! Guess what Mark, I'm white! Are you a racist?

Grape soda meaning & definition 16 of Grape soda.

• I grew up and still live in the south. I loved grape sodas as a kid. Ive

Grape soda meaning & definition 17 of Grape soda.

• Why does everything have to become racial????

Grape soda meaning & definition 18 of Grape soda.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Grape soda around the world.