• As Ciara Says, goodies can be whatever you want them to be, like your number, hugs, kisses etc. So actually you are all right but there are other things other than those!

Goodies meaning & definition 1 of Goodies.

• The slang term describing any one or more of 5 distinct parts of the female anatomy.

Goodies meaning & definition 2 of Goodies.

• something attractive or pleasing, especially cake, cupcakes, cookies, or candy!

Goodies meaning & definition 3 of Goodies.

• Breasts, vagina and/or butt, making they stay in the jar mean I will keep my clothes on.

Goodies meaning & definition 4 of Goodies.

• This would be [high grade] marijuana, [hydro], kush, [headies].

Goodies meaning & definition 5 of Goodies.

• actually to all u stupid queers probably have never had any of what yall call goodies.. goodies simply is aything that the [oppisite] sex has [boy or girl] that turns u on. or same if u tilt the wrong way. can be anything from a finger to a [toenail].

Goodies meaning & definition 6 of Goodies.

• a females pussy,coochie,or twat.

a song by [ciara] ft.[petey pablo] called
    my goodiez

i bet u want tha goodiez bet [u thought] about them.if u lookin for tha goodiez keep on lookin cuz they stay in tha jar.

Goodies meaning & definition 7 of Goodies.

• like [a sex] [treat] [aka] pussy..

Goodies meaning & definition 8 of Goodies.

• Anything that you own. Your but sometimes. It can [mean] [awesome],great,[ok],good!

Goodies meaning & definition 9 of Goodies.

• an object that people want or enjoy, often something nice to eat:

Goodies meaning & definition 10 of Goodies.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Goodies around the world.