• If you thought Millennials were bad....

Generation z meaning & definition 5 of Generation z.

• A cohort of a group of people born form Generation X. The demographic boom of Generation Y took place between 1980-1994. Therefore anyone born in 1994 or after, the most common ending date being 2010, is a member of Generation Z. They do not recall much of the events of the 9/11 attacks and grew up in the technology boom of the late 90s and early 2000s. Unlike Generation Y, they did not grow up recalling the Cold War era and were born in the post years after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Generation z meaning & definition 6 of Generation z.

• The demographic born in and after 1994. The early nineties were a continuation of the 80s up until 1994. They are the children of Generation X.

Generation z meaning & definition 7 of Generation z.

• An organic, semi--sentient smartphone attachment.

Generation z meaning & definition 8 of Generation z.

• The first generation born in the 21st century and were born 2000 or 2001 to 2020. Generation Y or Millennials are born 1980s to 2000.

Generation z meaning & definition 9 of Generation z.

• Okay, this is coming from a person born in this Generation Z. Technically speaking, the exact time is the kids born post Soviet-Union, which the USSR fell in 1991. The Early 90s is the exact time-frame when the Internet was found, I remember in 1998, I goofed around on the internet and played games, when I was 3, I played Deer Hunter. I did a project on the 90s in my fashion class, so I know what happened, for some reason. Lurkers, might I suggest this, there is a difference between the GenZers from the 90s and one from 00s.
    People born in Gen Z, the oldest part of the generation, according to astrology, have a Pluto in Scorpio, who share the same characteristics as Generation Y. Pluto in Scorpio lasted until 1995. The bulk of the Generation from 1996 (year my brother was born) and onward, have a Pluto in Sagittarius. The generation thing ended in 2010, during the timeframe when the economy totaled.
    We are new to the world but we operate on computers well enough. We are difficult to understand because we just started out in the world. We will most likely repeat the events a few generations past. Thanks to the current generation and the recession fucking us over. Hell, we use the internet alot and we know a ton of facts.

Generation z meaning & definition 10 of Generation z.

• People born after [31 December] 1997 and before [1 January] 2013, according to Wikipedia. Preceded by [Generation Y] (or Millennials) and succeeded by Generation Glass.

Generation z meaning & definition 11 of Generation z.

• The [laymans] term for those of [Homelander] Generation. Members of this generation are born in 2005 and onward, and are defined by the [ubiquity] of the internet from an early age. They differ from Millennials (1982-2004) in that their Generations great obstacle is not yet realized.

Generation z meaning & definition 12 of Generation z.

• The generation commonly mistaken for the Fortnite playing, [Baby Shark] listening [Gen Alpha].

Take note, Gen Z is not the same as Gen Alpha. Gen Z is most known for depression, being gay, and memes.

If Gen Z cared enough to have a motto it would probably be, Yolo bitches.

The Generation motivated enough to watch 500 hours of Im a [barbie girl] distorted but too lazy to type full sentences to their friends.

Generation z meaning & definition 13 of Generation z.

• the group of people who were born in the US and Western Europe after 2001:

Generation z meaning & definition 14 of Generation z.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Generation z around the world.