• an easy female, a prostitute

Floozie meaning & definition 1 of Floozie.

1. a sexually loose woman

2. a prostitute

Floozie meaning & definition 2 of Floozie.

• What your Grandma calls a hoochie.

Floozie meaning & definition 3 of Floozie.

• Noun: Flu-z
    1.) A term to describe a sexually promiscuous female
    2.) Used to describe generally a female who is behaving in a ridiculous manner or acts in immature way

Floozie meaning & definition 4 of Floozie.

• A woman who was sexually abused as a child. This woman considers herself a piece of meat, hence the name - meat market.
    Normally people think of Floozies, as: a gaudily dressed, usually immoral woman, especially a prostitute.
    I am an RN, that used to work at Emanuel Hospital, In Portland, OR. I worked in the pediatric department seeing abused children. Most of the females were sexually abused and we couldnt get them away from their abusers. The abusers were either, fathers, uncles, older brothers or a friend of the family.
    These women need self-esteem, education, taught how to act around a good man, in order to find a good man. They need our help from what they have been through.
    I want the word capitalized, to refer to this kind of woman.
    Origin:
    1905–10; origin uncertain

Floozie meaning & definition 5 of Floozie.

• a women that can be bought and wont mind it

Floozie meaning & definition 6 of Floozie.

• Floozie meaning & definition 7 of Floozie.

• Any girl, post-breakup, that isnt you that has touched your ex or has looked at her (or him for the straight folks) seductively or in a bicurious manner.

Floozie meaning & definition 8 of Floozie.

• A circular hole cut into a mattress or other object for sexual purposes

Floozie meaning & definition 9 of Floozie.

• open legs; aka a slut

Floozie meaning & definition 10 of Floozie.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Floozie around the world.