• boys who listen to pretensious youve probably never heard of them bands, dress with more care and style than most girls, read in depth books, while sipping on low fat lattes before they take their vespa home. their hair, a specail point of interest is usually styled to look unkempt, jet black, wooshed over to the side. they are generally tall and thin. they appreciate the arts. they KNOW just how much cooler than the rest of us they are

Emo boy meaning & definition 1 of Emo boy.

• Dresses better than most girls, uses more makeup than most girls, cries more than most girls, basically, a girl but on a much bigger scale.

Emo boy meaning & definition 2 of Emo boy.

• A male person, typically between the ages of 20 to 35, whose lugubrial nature is firmly entrenched within a policy of excessively up-to-date fashions and self-apologetic philosophies. While it may seem that the emo boy is a sensitive and sincere archetype, most instances are typically narcissistically and oedipally motivated approval-seekers by nature who achieve catharsis with the perpetual maintenence and acknowledgement of a perfectly inoffensive facade as subconsciously and consciously constructed by the emo boy himself. The emo boy is a child of the womens rights movement through the mid-to-late twentieth century and the wrongfully antagonistic public perceptions associated with modern feminism; emo boys gather much of their inspiration from the more nihilistic aspects of 1980s rock/punk bands, typically due to its prolifically morose tones and androgynous fashions. In other words, the emo boy is a xy chromosome-based apology for the sinful excesses of a patriarchal society, achieved chiefly through the adoption of more stereotypically feminine traits while outwardly denying identification with the more stereotypically bad male attributes and behaviours. Non-muscular, distant, quietly vain, sensitive, nice, cultured, apologetic, and intimately dark; the emo boy chooses to correlate as closely as possible to the label of deep through careful censorship and grooming, rather than by way of erudition and direct illumination (which could be viewed as adversarial or condescending) even though the average emo boy displays a higher capacity for intellect than most other male fashion-identifiable cliques.

Emo boy meaning & definition 3 of Emo boy.

• Generally thin and tall with hair that covers his face, usually jet black... They wear sweaters, tight sweaters... They attract lots of girls and I myself am quite attracted to them. They often get mistaken to be goth posers and are said to be cutters but truthfully almost none of them are. Some insecure men call them Bitches... Which is really mean because these men show emotion rather than hiding it... Anyways theyre about the music they listen to bands you never hear of generally local and of the emo genre... I myself enjoy emo music... Examples of Emo Bands:

The Used (Mainstream Emo)
    Silverstein ([Emocore])
    Bright Eyes ([Emo])
    From Autumn to Ashes ([Screamo])
    Thankyou.

Emo boy meaning & definition 4 of Emo boy.

• Boys who arent afraid to show their emotions, and if you go out with them, will actually say he loves you. I have much respect to them.

Emo boy meaning & definition 5 of Emo boy.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Emo boy around the world.